Assault, arson, bullying, theft and vandalism can happen outside, across campuses, as well as inside. AD Network Video solutions provide a safer environment for all, enabling security staff to tackle incidences quickly. Powerful scalable Video over IP solutions can make use of current infrastructures, providing another source of return on investment.
Providing high-end solutions, delivering great effectiveness, reliability and return on investment.
DM Network Video is the solution arm of NetVu Ltd. It provides high-end solutions for clients that demand systems that deliver great effectiveness, reliability and return on investment.
Its solutions are tailored to the needs of the clients. Consultancy is a key element in the company’s offering, for often complex requirements, so that the aims of the client are fully realised.
DM Network Video offers a wide and complimentary suite of solutions, revolving around video over IP, across many industries.
Solutions are designed to meet clients needs, using a common core technical architecture, NetVu Connected, with NetVu Observer software to ensure seamless operability for their integrated solution as well as scalability.
The Pick-A-Point Icon system brings together CCTV system components into the control room environment, providing a dedicated multiple site video management solution for medium and large scale deployments. Scalable, intuitive for operators, reliable, simultaneous multiple viewing capability, speedy image retrieval and a simplicity of operation that reduces infrastructure requirements such as cabling are among its key benefits.
The Archive Management System (AMS) provides a unique method of managing the content produced by large scale fixed and mobile CCTV solutions. The centrally located database can automatically index all video and associated meta data produced by any of the connected devices. Operators can search and export archived images and video stored on the remote device or footage that has already been archived centrally for use as evidence.
The suite of solutions includes:
- FireVu provides effective flame and Video Smoke Detection for high value assets in the petrochemicals, transport, manufacturing, recycling, power generation, data centre and property sectors. The new Multi Detector solution also combines thermopile (temperature sensing) technology with full flame and Video Smoke Detection capabilities.
- TransVu is the mobile solution for those operating in demanding environments that need the most powerful transit surveillance tools available, providing uninterrupted in-vehicle security surveillance for both public and commercial transport applications.
- AD Aerospace offers specialised detection solutions to tackle the range of security dangers faced by commercial and passenger aircraft. Secure access control surveillance applications can be used alongside monitoring in the cockpit (CabinVu), passenger cabin (FlightVu Witness), external control services and cargo hold (CargoVu) and SmokeVu, a Video Smoke Detection (VSD) analysis system, based on the tried and tested FireVu technology.
- RemGuard Visual Management provides a premium CCTV remote monitoring security service detecting unauthorised and criminal activity at the earliest opportunity.
- Virtual NVR distributed intelligent IP video solution delivers a seamlessly managed solution to tackle theft and fraud using completely secure IP video, which protects IP video systems from malicious threats. It is ideal for combating internal fraud in sectors such as retail.
- NetVu Ltd encompasses Dedicated Micros, a renowned international pioneer and market leader in developing and manufacturing specialist CCTV control and monitoring equipment. Its equipment, such as SmartVu cameras and DVRs, can be utilised for DM Network Video solutions.