The Annunciator undertakes the discovery and automatic configuration elements of the system, providing a single IP address access point, acting as a secure proxy to accessing individual detectors.
FireVu’s Video Smoke Detection and patented* Flame Detection technology detects, identifies and analyses smoke and flame at the start of a fire. The technology understands the behaviour and movement of smoke and unique colour signature of flame, and features Closed IPTV security provision that can be attached to an IP network.
The Annunciator undertakes the discovery and automatic configuration elements of the system, providing a single IP address access
point, acting as a secure proxy to accessing individual detectors.
Featuring a built-in alarm receiver it handles all the screen updates, with each connected detector represented by an LED whose colour
denotes the status of that detector.
The FireVu Annunciator is accompanied by a Modbus Module that acts as a Watchdog for full system resilience. The module will provide an alarm to a Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) in the event that the Annunciator suffers a communications failure.
*GB2535409B, EP3080788B1, US9530074B2
- Specifically Designed for FireVu.
- Provides Closed IPTV® security.
- Traffic Management on a port by port basis.
- Creates Trusted Endpoints that protect your IP Video system and Corporate networks from unwanted intrusion.
- Provides an HDMI output to drive a local display monitor.
- Includes USB connections for a computer keyboard and mouse to enable local control of the video smoke and flame detection system.
- Displays system status by individual detector and any further system health or secondary watchdogs etc. on the local monitor.
- Controls proxy access to individual detectors for support and maintenance.
- Provides a single IP address gateway and proxy server to provide access to the video smoke and flame detection system by authorised users only
- Provides initial discovery and control of the video smoke and flame detection system IP network.
- Provides colour-coded annunciation of smoke, flame and temperature threshold alarms to the local display monitor, plus overview map and video display from active video smoke and flame detectors.
- Provides control and monitoring of local Modbus relay interfaces, both physical and virtual.
- Manages Remote Video Receiving Centre (RVRC) communications to facilitate the remote monitoring of the video smoke and flame detection system.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability.
Download Data Sheet | Return to Main Catalogue