Designed to provide secure, easily installed, feature-rich HD recording that protects budgets.
The Patriot is compliant with the John S McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019 (NDAA 2019) as it contains only US manufactured chips and UK written software.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with low light capability. When configured with the NetVu NVR portfolio and NetVu connected technology, the SmartVu range provides a powerful suite of enterprisescale capabilities and is safeguarded by NetVu Closed IPTV® multi-layered cyber protection.
The range has the benefit of remote focus capability. This mitigates the need for camera head focusing, saving both time and cost, while ensuring the highest quality IP installation.
• 1920 x 108p HD Resolution.
• 2.8 to 12mm or 6 to 22mm Motorized Varifocal Lens with Remote and Auto Focus capability.
• MJPEG / JPEG / H264 Compression and up to 5 simultaneous streaming formats.
• Closed IPTV® Capable in conjunction with the NetVu Secure Network.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 12VDC.
• MultiMode function; save up to 50% on memory usage for recording.
• Alarm Handling in conjunction with the NetVu Connected DVR/NVR.
• Integrated recording up to 64GB with internal SD card.
• 80’ (25m) IR Range.
• IP66 rated.
• Exceptional low-light performance for the Starvis sensor version.