Uniplex is one of the most secure recording solutions on the market. Based on Western software development, from small sites and systems, through to multi-site, complex environments, it meets the surveillance and data protection requirements for businesses, wherever they are in their digital journey.
Support: Advanced remote support features allow for a complete remote health check and configuration of the system. Supported by our cloud management and support services, we can manage an entire system through a single secure IP address.
Cyber Secure: Auto-discovery of compatible cameras within a network, firewall configuration protecting external physical ports by MAC, and identification of connected camera types. Autocreated secure, segregated, independent VLAN with single point gateway, protecting against attacks on exposed endpoint cabling.
Secure by design: Compliant with the requirements of Secure by Design, and increased Cyber Security built on the strengths of Closed IP, meeting and exceeding emerging further requirements.
Video management system: complete visibility across your estate. Pick-a-point gives nationwide graphical management of multiple sites and locations and the drilling down to individual cameras. While Enterprise Observer is a dedicated application offering single and multi-site control allowing simultaneous monitoring and control from one image server or from several distributed sites.
Uniplex Hybrid is a ‘familiar’ face in the NVR family, sharing camera and telemetry options with its SD Advanced and SD-HD predecessors, available with:
- High performance 64 channel NVR, to be used with Customer network or Closed IPTV Secure Network Extenders.
- Integrated analogue encoders, supporting options for 16 HD analogue inputs, or up to 32 Standard Definition Analogue.
- 3 off internal 3.5″ drives, or eSATA / NAS Expansion, or both.
- New advanced alarm solution.
- Legacy coax and 485 Telemetry support on Hybrid systems.
- Increased Cyber Security, and will include tools to further exceed the new ‘Secure by Design’ requirements while retaining ease of installation.
- Advanced remote support features that allow for complete remote health check and configuration of the system supported by our Cloud management and Support services, managing an entire system through a single secure IP address.